I had my birthday on Tuesday just passed and have been spoilt rotten with wonderful company in wonderful restaurants from the Loose Box with my man to Sandalford Wineries with the girls to Bistro Guillaume with the family.
It's been a week of eating and neglecting my exercise regimen. Only being able to put in 100% for one day on Thursday (I plan to go later this morning seeing as it's 2am Saturday now) and I'm starting to feel sluggish and yuck.
I know it'd only get worse once I jump onto a big jet plane. Although I'm hoping to hit the gym with my brother a few days a week, otherwise my favourite app, Nike Training club is going to get Used like crazy. It has 15minutes intense training so I should be able to fit it in.
So I will write about the wonderful foods once I get sometime to myself. But in the meantime bf got me a very nice surprise present whilst he was on holidays in Melbourne couple of months back (a miracle he even hid it from me for so long!). This is of course for my birthday and Christmas present... Introducing my very own..
CHANEL!!
It's dark red. It's a clutch bag. With straps. It's the classic cushion look. It's timeless. It's elegant.
I love it.
And I love him for getting it for me. And yet I'm really upset because he should not be spending so much money on me!! He should be saving up for that house and that car!
*sigh*
Luckiest girl ever.
Don't you just love it? I take more photos of it later, but for now you can contend with a iPhone photo.


No comments:
Post a Comment