I've been a little absent from the here mainly because I've been recovering, and having recovered and all I've been unable to blog about things because for some unexplainable reason my phone's camera is able to take photos but all the photos that gets saved on the phone are all saved in an file that is crypted and can't be seen - no idea how that happened considering that none of the settings has changed. Secondly I can't find the charger to my camera so the battery is flat. As a result, all the inspirational things I've been seeing, buying, tasting, smelling, the aromas of life has not been accounted, this has lead to me being quite uninspired to write. I guess the other main reason is I've been exhausted. Work is tiring and seems to be taking over slightly. It's only after my flu that I've been able to get back onto balancing my life. It's been toppled for a while.
I shall be writing again very soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment