My boyfriend drives me crazy. And not necessarily in a good way. Sometimes being stuck with just one person on a holiday sucks big time. I can tell you he wouldn't win the amazing race anytime soon. He can be such a sook!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Well goodness gracious me, isn't someone a little too open for the general public. I mean, yes of course, this is a blog. But really, this sort of shit belongs in the 'toilet wall graffiti category'. I notice that your blog description includes 'minor bitching.' Minor means 'lesser in seriousness or danger.' As a blog is a public forum (maybe you weren't aware of this?) I'd say that saying such things about your boyfriend ONLINE invokes the great danger of a serious break up. Think about what you are saying before you post. Or spend your time more productively elsewhere...you decide.
oh sweetie no one told you to read this blog. so as far as i'm concerned you are the one wasting your time and should be really productive elsewhereinstead of commenting on other people's thoughts, lives and relationships.
2 comments:
Well goodness gracious me, isn't someone a little too open for the general public. I mean, yes of course, this is a blog. But really, this sort of shit belongs in the 'toilet wall graffiti category'. I notice that your blog description includes 'minor bitching.' Minor means 'lesser in seriousness or danger.' As a blog is a public forum (maybe you weren't aware of this?) I'd say that saying such things about your boyfriend ONLINE invokes the great danger of a serious break up. Think about what you are saying before you post. Or spend your time more productively elsewhere...you decide.
oh sweetie no one told you to read this blog.
so as far as i'm concerned you are the one wasting your time and should be really productive elsewhereinstead of commenting on other people's thoughts, lives and relationships.
Post a Comment