Look what I ran into in the city..Blogging live from the location.. I present...The twilight food market... The same sort of one as earlier in the year except instead of just one month like last time it's on every Friday 'til March of next year. How awesome and I'm glad it is extended. Hopefully they will have more stalls as Fridays go on or at least a variety of different foods offered at the stalls instead of the same foods every Friday. :)
There is music, food and dining under the stars. It's perfect!!
I had the Moroccan dish - soo good didn't even take a photo.. You can see the empty plate of satisfaction.
Oh there is also a macaroon stall with really nice lemon macaroon! So refreshingly sweet sour awesomeness! Sorry only three left. The other flavours seemed to be a bit of a cop out as the ganache did not match the flavour it was suppose to be, but rather just sweetened cream. Still not bad.
We ended up buying another box to try more flavours!
There was also many other stalls, pizzas, bratwursts, satays, Indian curries, spud sticks, churro stand etc.
I'm glad stuff like this is on. It brings a little something to the city and makes it feel warmer, slightly safer and definitely more like a city with a sense of community.














No comments:
Post a Comment