I'm not sure how many of you have seen the Cadbury "Marvellous Creations" advertisment on TV, but bascially it sees the addition of jelly bits, beanies, smarties and popping candy mixed with chooclate. My work collegues and I are addicted to it, becuase OMG it is like a PARTY IN YOUR MOUTH. The popping candy just keeps on popping and it's just fun to eat and is fantastic. The cruchie with jelly one isn't as good. So go all out for the cruchie, popping candy, smarties, jelly bits marvellous creations instead!
Go and try it if you haven't already! I know I have to try the peanut toffee cookie one.
ps. this is not a sponsored ad, although I really wish it was! because i wouldn't mind having a good supply of them in my cupboard, despite trying so hard to kick-start my exercise and diet again! (That is another story to tell for another day - trust me it's hilarious!)

No comments:
Post a Comment