Saturday, November 21, 2009

Cantina 663 - August Visit

I won't describe the comfort that Cantina brings - especially after a HARD 50 hour week of work followed a catch up with your best girlfriends before a cocktail venture is something I count down to.

I'm pleased to present you the August Menu that was at Cantina.

Image - two professionals after a LONG hard week dealing with the idiots in our society - just to sit on the comfortable leather counches to have hearty italian food with a bottle of wine - one word - divine!


Leg of Duck - slowly cooked - it was delicious! with lentils and vegies!



Braised beef, vegies, cheese on top of Panletta (i think.. can't remember!)


With that I'll just say - I love the homely hearty italian food. It keeps me warm in winter!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram