Saturday, November 28, 2009

Nine Fine Food is a definite 10!!

sorry no photo for this post - because I left my camera >.<"" and the phone photos turned out horrible - their lighting just wasn't right for phone cameras!!

Nine Fine Foods, located in Perth, on Bulwer street and lake street corner - near the mount lawley end. It is a small, discrete little japanese restaurant with a twist.

Unlike, most of the other Japanese restaurant, this place offers something much more special - firstly, don't expect it be like the fast food world of taka, it's more adventurous and definitely more FINE dining then Matsuri and offers FRESH YUMMY sashimi and is nicely priced compared to that one in Mosman Park. Furthermore, it's won so many awards!

I love the simple decorations with touches of japanese - very JAPAN. ^_^ The atmosphere is cosy, because hey this restaurant only sits 20-ish so a booking is a must and trust me it's hard to get booking - we were squeezed in!! and I'm glad they made room for us!

We had the Sashimi tasting plate to share as an entree and it was to die for. The seafood was FRESH, JUICY and oozing with goodness, especially the tuna and the oyster shot... mmm.. and believe me when I say that it is no ordinary sashimi - it has little pieces of modern-and-yet-totally-traditional japan all over it!

The mains are not overshadowed by the sashimi - they were just as brilliant. *SIGH* it's a pity I don't have photos, because describing food is not the same without the photos.

So I'll leave it at that, because I will be going back there and I WILL be bringing a camera. 

EDIT: click here for Nine Fine Food review 2

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram