I've been trying to catch up with my old workmates, spending time with my cousins, my uni mates (which I have yet to do, I'm such a bad friend!), with my high school friends (i need to also work on seeing everyone, but then again most of them are on exams), and my boyfriend. On top of that booking everything and trying to organise party things for my birthday and anniversary with bf.
I'm so over eating out and running around, this weekend would definately be my last huge continuous eating spree, after that I'm thinking of reducing my carb intake, mixing a bit of Dukan diet with vegetarian like menu and increasing fiber uptake, I swear I never eat cereal and oats, should really start, and of course drink more water at work. But before that I feel like detoxing my bowels, I think it'd need it after this weekend.
Anyway, to just kind of get away from everything for a while and help clear my head (which unforunately didn't really happen), I went to my hairdressers and got my hair coloured. Not only that she gave me an awesome soothing head massage and got out the footspa. I was totally in heaven. Pity it was only 2 hours.
Sometimes, the best thing in life is just taking time out and getting your hair done and then going home and giving yourself a manicure. I couldn't ask for more.
Now i just need to survive this weekend of craziness but a lot of FUN and come out on the other side with no weight gain. Time to amp up the gym time I think.


No comments:
Post a Comment