Saturday, November 27, 2010

reaching quarter life crisis... (well close enough to quarter life...)

So my birthday was last Saturday, just turned 23, feeling like I've ticked off so many of life's milestones I feel rather old. I had an epic weekend of celebrations, starting on Friday, with dinner at C restaurant which offered great views of the city. Then a picnic at Floreat Beach with friends and my cousins on Saturday, a family dinner that night at Hyatt Hotel, before heading for High Tea at the George with the girls and a few guys on Sunday.

 Although on the day of the picnic, it was cloudy. Thank GOD that it wasn't too hot (like the days before werea) or cold, the water was beautiful and as usual I think I bought too much food, but I guess at least no one went hungry. And hey, I had the opportunity to wear my new swimsuit. I love it, so comfortable and ultra cute. Now to just keep committed with my workout lose those love handles. T_T


Me and my beautiful cousins with Floreat Beach and the skyline at the back
 


Chilling and eating at the park.
 



Hiding behind A to try be half the size I am.. T_T
 



T&J and Me with my boy..

I must say, thank you so much for celebrating my 23rd brithday, and for all the lovely presents, messages and wishes. I feel so privileged to have all of you in my life. In fact, without you I wouldn't have had such an awesome weekend, so thank you!

Lots and lots of love. xoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you get your swimsuit? That is really cute!

Happy birthday :)

mashi said...

Happy belated birthday dear x

MIss Tina said...

thanks guys! sorry i just got around to getting back! oooh i got my swim suit at modcloth.com
hope you both had a very merry christmas and have a happy and safe new year xo

MIss Tina said...

modcloth.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram