The combination of ED, AAU and evening shifts, along with the stress of doing post-graduate studies while trying to maintain some resemblance of a life has resulted in the following:
lack of sleep
neglect of this blog
retail therapy (which I am sure I have spent way more than I intend to - I definitely do not need 6 new dresses, but they were ever so pretty!)
and complete and utter lack of creativity when writing this post
The upside to this I guess is that I still managed to go to La Cholita about half a dozen times, enjoyed a lovely date with my bf at P'tite Ardoise, managed to go to the William street Festival, eat yum cha two consecutive weekends and finally had the opportunity to eat Japanese and to top it all of have lots of new dresses to wear!
The downside - I've been unable to go to the gym and keep my exercise routine and unable to save $$.
Always striving for that balance.
At least after an evening shift work on Friday, I'm having a very very late dinner date with M at Modo Mio.
Life can still be great! Even in this sleep deprived state.

No comments:
Post a Comment