I've haven't been blogging due to my jet setting habits.
Having just been to China it's been a eye-widening experience in the sense that the Chinese history is extensive and vastness of the cities and the towns are unbelievable. It's something that needs to be seen to be believed, because you just wouldn't understand how quickly China has developed over the last 20 years and how huge everything is, including their small cities (which has a population of 12 million!). And the laws with regards to the one child policy and the exceptions to that. It's just been very interesting.
I'm currently in Rangoon, Myanmar (Burma) and the city also has gotten a lot better and a lot more green than what I remembered. A stark contrast to China. I still have family here so it's been nice to see Popo and my Uncles, Aunties and cousins.
I will have to write more about this when I get a chance because I shouldn't be on the computer now. When I get back I will back post everything with photos included.
It's going to be a nightmare to sort the photos I'm on my second 8Gb memory card and have over 2200+ photos and videos.

No comments:
Post a Comment