With family dropping by from overseas unexpectedly to grieve and sad news about one of my uncles to celebrations of birthdays, working weekends, not handing in assignment (it was due yesterday! I really need to get it done instead of being on here..) to landing a new job.
Having said all that, I still managed to fit in a visit to The Local Shack along with eating at a restaurant who shares a name with a famous muse; Beethoven and of course my second dining experience at Jamie's Italian, a homemade dinner party/engagement party for friends and drinks at the Classroom and of course exercising like crazy to not gain wait from all the eating!
So here is a sneak peek into the up and coming exciting posts!
Stay tuned I promise once I finish this bitch (excuse my french) of a unit I will be back with a vengeance.
That is if anyone actually reads this..




No comments:
Post a Comment