You would think by now that I would be an expert and self-disciplined enough to not get myself all snowed under. Apparently the skills I learnt through high school and university went out the window when it comes down to post-graduate studies.
Lucky for me this is the last assignment for the unit (unfortunately it is not the last assignment for the course.. that's another 3 units away..).
The other most exciting thing is that I started my new job. -- Another stressor. Upside to this place is that they have nepresso pods. YAY for awesome $1 coffee (contribution to the fund of having these said pods).
Must bring a mug to drink said coffee. They also surprisingly have awesome free hot chocolate.
Downside --- I miss my friends from work... second family all gone.. *cries* ..
-- I will get used to this -- I will make new friends -- sounding rather hopeless... seriously though it's like starting a at whole new school.. and you spend more time at work then you do at home with your family so you need good friends there..
Anyway.. promise posts to come..
here are a few sneak peeks..
Until then.. thank you for your support and for reading/looking.. all comments are welcomed and I am more then happy to help out those who would like recommendations on where to dine out in Perth. Just drop me a comment or an email.





No comments:
Post a Comment