Thursday, June 6, 2013

hello winter, you've been sorely missed

I love winter/autumn/the nippy weather (I have yet to really experience negative/sub-zero climate apart from spending a few days in the snow fields of Hakuba in winter and the mountains of Chamonix in Autumn.. nonetheless.. winter is bliss).

Nothing beats the chill and the layering of lovely angora and merino knits, cashmere cardigans, cotton and silk blouses and shirts, leather jackets, trench coats, cashmere scarves and nothing beats a warm hoodie jumper. (of course not necessarily wearing all of these items all at once...but perhaps a couple of the pieces together).

I love how I'm still having free dress-ups at work as my uniform is yet to be arranged as the lady that's in charge of it is not ready for me to have a uniform just yet. It suits me fine. I get to play with layering and wearing spring items into winter.

I especially love the cool mornings, how the cool wind caresses my cheeks, and how a warm embrace is that much better in the depths of winter.

I'm making the most of this.






ps. I promise to post properly again soons. My last assignment is due this Friday. This is just a little reprieve from the work. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram