When I'm not out dining my diet is generally good, except for this minor (ok fine it's a major problem) thing.. it's snacking. I snack on too much junk. The biggest vices being chocolate and chips.
Good thing for me that I discovered Australian made AntiOx Snack Bars and Chocolate (and just in the nick of time too, because I have been coming home this past 3 weeks eating my little heart out on cadbury chocolate blocks of milk chocolate and crunchies and feeling rather sluggish!). They are high in natural antioxidants, low in sugar and calories. Winning so far!

The chocolate bars are made with rich 70% cocoa dark chocolate (which you can really taste) and super fruits goji or acai. I really couldn't believe the low sugar content and the low calories. I could eat the whole packet and still wouldn't be as bad as eating one piece of Lindt or blocks of cadbury chocolate. Just see for yourself in this photo.

Ok, so you are probably wondering, something that healthy can't possibly taste good. But trust me they are! Surprisingly. I couldn't believe that they punch a fair bit of dark chocolate, that slightly bitter dark chocolate bitter goodness taste. The goji berries flavour is better than acai one. The goji berries have this slight chewy texture and reminded me very much of the "fruits of forrest" cadbury minus the sugar content and AntiOx Goji is dark chocolate deliciousness. I was in chocolate haven. Now I can snack and not feel guilty. And to top it off, just four blocks or even less fills you up and satisfies you so much more than any other chocolate.
WINNING.

Enjoying my block of dark chocolate and looking rather worn out from the cold and stresses

The insides of the Goji snack bar

The AntiOx chocolate and snack bars range is the way to go in terms of not giving up on the chocolate love, and keeping your waistline in check. It's an option to substitute your bad cravings, whist giving you all this antioxidant boosts. In fact for further nutritional information on the AntiOx products check out this page.
But HEY don't let me tell you about it, you should try it out yourself and let me know what you think and if you agree with me.
Better yet, I have 2 AntiOx prize packs to giveaway.
Each prize pack contains:
6 x AntiOx Snack Bars
4 x AntiOx Chocolates
All you have to do to get the prize packs is answer this very simple question in my comment section of this post...
"Why do you want to try the new AntiOx Snack Bars and Chocolate?"
Competition closes Friday 28th June 2013 and the winning entry will be the ones that have the most creative answer. Don't forget to leave your preferred contact details so I can contact you after the competition closes if you are the winner!
Some T&C:
Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 14 years and over.
The winners will be notified via their preferred contact method and will be asked to provide their email and contact phone number at that time.
To claim the prize, the winners must reply to the winner notification and accept the prize within 14 days, as well as, indicate their preferred address for the prize to be sent. If the winner does not respond within 1 days they will forfeit the prize.
Further T&C check here.
(This post has been sponsored by nuffnang)

4 comments:
Ooh healthy chocolate! I'd love to try these because I've heard way good things about this chocolate. Not only are they free from sugar (which I'm trying to avoid), they seem to be packed with goodies that your body will love as well!
I want to try AntiOx Chocolate because im addicted to superfruits like goji berries and the mixture of dark chocolate and quinoa sounds interesting and yummy!!
I am trying to reduce the amount of sugar I eat. I'd love to try these Anti Ox bars because they sound delicious and would give me a healthy chocolate fix.
Am trying to reduce additives and chemicals from my diet - looks like I may have found the solution to those sweet cravings... and we all know chocolate is an extremely necesary food group
Post a Comment