
I'm wearing:
Dress: Lover the Label
Clutch: Vangoh Shoes and Accessories
Headband: Alannah Hill
Earrings: Gift from Aunty
Shoes: Wayne Cooper
The bride is one of my best girlfriends and to see her all dressed up with make up and all looked breathtakingly beautiful. I have also never seen her in any make up so it was also rather strange (she doesn't need it - she has immaculate skin, gorgeous smile, big brown eyes and lovely curls). The groom, well I can say he cleaned up ever so nicely and was dashingly handsome in his suit.
with the groom
With my love
Selfie photo in the lift on the way to the reception ballroom at the Hilton Hotel
This photo of these two lovely friends was too cute not to put up!


Selfie photos at the reception is almost compulsory
The happy newlyweds cutting the cake
I wish them endless happiness and love.
I also hope they catch up more often with us too!
Double dates are called for!

No comments:
Post a Comment