I can finally write about the DIY engagement invitation. A lot of thanks must go to ideas founded on artsy website of the google world and my cousin's and I relentless search of unique ideas, however the biggest things must go to AL for designing the template to ensure that the words are written on the right side of the folded up invitations.
You may ask "what the hell are you talking about?"... well let me tell you, we decided to dig deep and get in touch with our childhood love for origami and made love hearts with of course shiny pretty ivory paper with printed details of the actual event. All topped with a home made "to my love" pouch with ribbons tied on the sides and of course matching ivory envelopes.
It took several days to get the template right, half a day to print it, half a day to make the actual invitations and of course another half day to finish the pouches and in amongst all that, lots of sweat, blood (not really) and stress and screaming fits along with laughter, yummy sushi, pizzas and pure bonding time.
And hey look how good they look?!
I didn't get to actual take photos of the process as I was a little too busy making it, although O captured the moment on her camera, I could only take photos of the final product on my phone (damn me and my forgetfulness to attach myself to my chiro!)






No comments:
Post a Comment