Monday, September 19, 2011
painting the road..
Listening to the radio - the morning talk shows rumbling about yet another superficial thing.
Steering along the same road, dodging cars, changing lanes, knowing exactly which lane will be faster - then - knowing how to get back onto the right path, such routine can be done with eyes closed.
As I drove down Mounts Bay, the same road, I see a familiar car, whom I swear drives down with me every morning, a driver rushing to their day jobs.
I look to the sky, same route, but the colours of the sky today is different - in fact everyday is different.
It gives me hope that even if I'm sticking to the same path, I can still break free and paint the colours of my road every colour of the ever changing sky. I just need to take the chance, slow down and paint.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This is really beautiful.
Post a Comment