On one of my many brunch mornings in Northbridge with friends, and wanderings/shopping on William street, we took a few photos of the street artwork that was on a vacant lot. I must say it was pretty spectacular despite the fact that the vacant lot looked like a dump! Just walk with care.. EXTREME CARE!
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Street Art in Northbridge
There are a lot of artworks happening around the city of Perth, it's their bid to make laneways more people friendly, which I love. On top of all this revamp, there more quaint little clubs popping up everywhere in the laneways. Very Melbournean.
On one of my many brunch mornings in Northbridge with friends, and wanderings/shopping on William street, we took a few photos of the street artwork that was on a vacant lot. I must say it was pretty spectacular despite the fact that the vacant lot looked like a dump! Just walk with care.. EXTREME CARE!
On one of my many brunch mornings in Northbridge with friends, and wanderings/shopping on William street, we took a few photos of the street artwork that was on a vacant lot. I must say it was pretty spectacular despite the fact that the vacant lot looked like a dump! Just walk with care.. EXTREME CARE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment