Sunday, February 19, 2012

Karringyup Swapmeet

I've been dedicated for the last two Sundays and waking up before the sun to sell my fashion treasures I don't wear at the Karringyup Swapmeet.

It's been a lot of fun and I'm getting addicted to it too quickly. It's quick pocket money. I just really wish people won't bargain so much especially as my stuff and my friends are actually pretty brand new and not junk unlike so other stalls that are set up. $15.00 for a well looked after and pretty brand new guess bag is already really good but asking for $10.. You are stealing!

Sigh. alas we have come back with cash and unlike last week, today people didn't bargain as much and we stood our ground a lot more.

Anyway, for those that wants to know it runs every Sunday. Get there by 5am and line up for a ticket for entrance. Ticket are numbered and that's how you would go in. Number 1 then 2.. Etc. Public can't enter until 630am. It runs until 11am.

I will be going back just before winter I think.

It's too much fun and makes my weekends seem longer.

Here a photo of our stall... And my friends MC and BB

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram