His voice fliters through the room of gossiping females getting updates about their weekend happenings, "Would anyone like coffee before the meeting?", little to no-one pays attention to him, except the girl with rosey red lips that sits on the edge of the table with her arms acrossed her chest grasping her black file, "Yes, I will, I'm dying for a coffee!".
The boy and girl look at each other for a moment, both unsure of what to make of it, both hoping to go together..
They head across to the silver elevator doors, walking so closely together, despite their being so much room around them. Ever slighly careful not to brush, and yet hoping they will. Her black elbony hair bouncing behind her - she thinks to herself - thank god I'm having a great hair day!.
The silence builds between them and she lets loose a large smile, a nervous giggle and exclaims "I'm dying for a coffee!". He looks across to her and he smiled, "So, I'm guessing you are a big coffee fan then?", "I'm totally addicted" she flashed her smile again, "Aren't you?"
Their body relaxes as their enter the elevator and conversation starts to flow. Both only having eyes for one another.
Just before the lift touches the ground.. he leans over and whispers into her ear "I think I may be falling for you.." Her ivory cheeks powdered red and her ears burn with those words as a smile escapes her lips and she whispered back.. "I think I've already fallen.. will you catch me?"

No comments:
Post a Comment