Saturday, December 19, 2009

my loves for summer

Summer is not one of my favourite seasons - it's too hot, too sticky and no matter what you do you just can't cool down. OH and of course you can't forget the insects that comes out to play - the flies and the mossies.

But having said all that - I do love going down to the beach on a nice sunny day (when it isn't too hot - so I like going in the afternoons) and it's especially great if there are no waves on the beach - as it happened to be (rather oddly) at Scarborough Beach on Saturday.



I love the fact that our sand is clean, white/yellow, the waters are crystal clear and the blue skies link the ocean's horizon that you don't even know where the sea meets the sky. On Saturday, although the skies were blue and the day was hot, there were a few fluffy clouds in the sky so where the sea and sky meet was pretty obvious.


Photobucket



G - stepping into the water - "IT's COLD!!"

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


OH HOW I LOVE Perth's BEACHES!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram