After much deliberation and the fact that I'm starting to feel rather bloated, sluggish and the clothing that I bought two weeks ago seem to have shrink a little I've decided that I'm going to start being healthy again.
Don't get me wrong - that doesn't mean food photos will be over - far from it - seeing as I still have a done of enteries to catch up on over the last few months that I've been slack. Furthermore, I be home cooking - so watch out for uber awesome salads, desserts and simple simple meals. This should be rather interesting seeing as the most I can do is bake - I'm trying to resist having to live off lasanage and cakes (seeing as they probably the least healthy meals!!!).
So what are my goals - I realise it's close to Christmas, but it's uber easy this time around seeing as I'll be working and most of my friends have left Perth for greener or wetter pastures, such as New Zealand, Hong Kong, Taiwan and currently I'm destesting them all! *SULK* So alas - my aim is to lose 5kgs. Easily done.
Preparing myself mentally, seeing as tonight was the last night out for eating bad food - next time I go somewhere it'd be the vegetarian meal for me (or at least the lightest sort of meal) - Granted it will be hard seeing as the work Christmas function is at Hana BBQ. BUT that just means I shouldn't over-indulge! MUST CUT BACK ON MY SERVINGS.
1. Cut back on my servings - back to the normal small meals i used to eat
2. Exercise on tredmill - get my brother to teach me which settings he used to lose 8kg in 8 weeks (damn that boy!)
3. CUT DOWN ON chocolates/chips/ice-cream - especially at work!!
4. Pilates & dance
basically this is just for my general health. I never like dieting - this is to allow me to lose weight the healthy way to benefit my health so I don't get diabetes or heart disease.
WISH ME luck! and i will keep you all posted. but first I have to get myself on that awful scales. *CLOSES EYES*

No comments:
Post a Comment