Sunday, December 13, 2009

Perth Upmarket - Original and Handcrafted

The Perth Upmarkets was established last year and occurs four times a year. It brings together brings together Perth's talented artists, designers, stylists, craftspeople and gourmets all under one roof. It has a diverse range of products - from handmande clothing, cupcakes, wall art, cards, homewares, jewellery and skin care products. For the last two years it was heard at the Perth town hall - but next year it's moving to UWA, Winthrop Hall. I had the opportunity (finally) to go there on the LAST upmarket of the year and I must say the variety of stalls there is quiet impressive.

and yes, I got something - a nice homemade clutch thats a good size for once - not too tiny - it can actually fit in everything I need - camera, phone, keys, lip-gloss, powder etc. and hey it's different and unique.

So the next perth upmarket is on the following days in 2010:

28th March 2010
27th June 2010
12th September 2010
28th November 2010

GO check it out! - you might find something totally unique.

Shoppers browsing at the Perth Upmarket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram