Tuesday, December 1, 2009

life is far too important to take things seriously - wilde

I feel as though I'm 30-years old.
I don't feel as though I'm 22. TEN TEN TWO. SO OLD.
I rarely like anything that a 'normal' 22 year old likes.
I'm not a big fan of binge drinking, the most alcohol I'll have is maybe 3-4 cocktails. I hate beer with a passion, unless it was cherry flavoured. I prefer fruity wines and anything with sparkling or bubbles are nice. I hate CHEAP crappy champagne, because it tastes disgusting and tastes like (or at least I'm imagining it will taste like) drinking 96% pure Ethanol you have in the laboratories.
I HATE going to Northbridge late Saturday night. Actually I hate all the clubs in northbridge, I just feel disgusting and dirty - like I need to be hosed down in some locked down facility to get all the yuck off me.
I rather be somewhere like a cafe or a bar. Take me to Brisbane, Luxe, Minq, Belguim Beer, No. 44, Exomod, Soto and I'll be fine. In fact you could even take me up to Heathcotte, Point Water etc. than take clubbing -  don't get me wrong, I like to have my hair down and dance the night away or sing at the top of my lungs.
BUT I rather have a decent conversation than be so drunk that I can't remember anything.
I like to eat proper food MACCAS is not counted as proper food, that's just disgusting. I like to try new restaurants. I enjoy all cusines.
I adore shopping. I like to dress up, even if it's a simple lunch out to yum cha, I believe you can still dress-ed up and look damn hot and sexy in a pair of jeans and top.
I hate make-up. The most I'll put on is a lipstick and my dior powder. I strongly believe in moisturising and using serums.
I detest smokers who smoke in front of me. If you want to kill yourself fine, but don't murder me!
I call my family friends who are under 20 "kids".
I have savings. I'm comtemplating whether I want my savings to go towards a future house deposit or towards my holiday adventures.
I go out a lot like a 22 year olds but I can't last past 12.
But i guess the good thing is that I'm as whimsical and dreamy just like any other 22 year old.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram