Saturday, September 11, 2010

girlie do's saturdays

One of the best things about having Saturday off is that I can do all the girlie and pampering things.

I got my hair cut and restyled - moving away from the concave bob that I've had of about half the year (which requires a lot of re-cuts and maintenance) and opting to go back to my roots of having it layered. My hairdresser have styled my hair to a cut that's grow out perfectly.


Waiting for my coffee and D to do her thing

 
 Putting the foils through my hair..

I also had it coloured... 2 shades lighter, foiled, not a block colour (block colouring requires too much maintenance with having to re-do it every 4-6 weeks due to regrowth) so to save myself time foiled it. Not much of a difference, very natural looking, but I'm thinking I could have and should have gone a little bit lighter. I do that in 8 weeks time, which is perfect, because then it's really close to my birthday as well.


Setting the dye... being heated up..
 
I think overall though, the best part is that it doesn't look like I had a major haircut, it's natural. The only thing is I think it makes me look older, don't you?


I look exhausted.. T_T

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram