Saturday, September 4, 2010

Pigeonhole Vintage Store

I finally ventured into Pigeonhole Vintage store today, after wanting to go to their opening night but couldn't make it. For a tiny little shop on Bon Marche Arcade, it does have a several interesting pieces.

One of which I tried on, it was a perfect fit, feels beautiful on, and was just gorgeous on me and O.M.G the dress was short (like it should be). I love it.

Alas, I didn't get it, firstly because its a $75 vintage wear, mind you its really good vintage wear, with minor stitching getting frayed around the bossom area, hardly noticable. But I noticed, and if it wasn't for that the dress was perfect, beautiful and I would love it to bits. I'm now really wishing I got it. But I will hold out, hold out until at least the Two Bucks 'Til Wednesday vintage sale is done, then I will decide.


Can you imagine the above dress worn with knee high socks and oxford shoes?? (brown to be exact)
or ankle boots with laced short socks?
or with knee-high boots (in particular the ones I bought from Miss Lau)
or in transitional weather such as Autumn or Early Spring with a straw hat and oxford shoes...

ARRGHH thinking about it makes me want it more... T_T
someone find me something similar to this.. that makes me look as cute!!.. OR just get me this dress, it's also available online! (THERE IS ONLY ONE OF COURSE seeing as it's VINTAGE!!) I will muchly love you! xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty sure that delightful dress is still available as I saw it in there the other day! I can't see why though, it's cute as a button and so unique.

x The Velvet Bow

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram