I managed to go to the Country Road Outlet store and bought back a few things for mum and myself. At Gorman outlet I got myself a cute cardigan with bunny buttons, a fox ring and a zipper bracelet. Still a little pricely the Jewellery but at least they just too fantastic to pass up!
We took a break at this little cafe called Mad Monk and I had the nicest toasted falafel wrap, along with good coffee (you can never go wrong in Melbourne, almost everywhere makes good coffee - another one of the things I massively miss about the city!). LK and KH opted for salad and a burger.
We went through the front of the little cafe to find that there were more room at the back!
KH's half eaten burger - I forgot to take it when it came because I was too busy eating my lunch!
LK's salad lunch - she was being a vegetarian for religious reasons
My falafel toasted wrap!
In the afternoon, I headed back into ole' Melbourne CBD to have dumplings in Chinatown with the rest of the group as a pre-dinner, before getting ready for another night out, filled with laughter. We saw Sammy J and Randy. Definitely an entertaining show. Music and smart humour done very well.
After the show we met up with V and I finally got to meet his gf! He's managed to book us into PM24 despite it being such a short notice and a thousand smses sent to figure out which venue was opened. Even the late dinner (at 945pm!) was definitely made up thousand folds by the pure fact that the food was excellent. I be definitely dining there again when I go to Melbourne.
I was exhausted by all day of running around and the lack of sleep so I headed back to the apartment while some of the others continued to party.
Weak I know. But then I still managed to sleep at 3am (lounging around the apartment) and was the only one to get up early the next day for Easter Sunday mass.



No comments:
Post a Comment