Wednesday, July 27, 2011

to Little Town of York... Western Australia's York..

A few weekends ago I went to York with JC and bf to catch up with M. It also happened to be the food and wine festival at York. After about one hour drive we were there. Got a few bits and pieces from the festival, had lunch at the local pub before talking a nice stroll around the tiny, but totally quaint town.



York's Town Hall


The short but pleasant walk onto the swing bridge that crosses the Avon River



The Swing Bridge on top of the Avon River




Views from the bridge.

I wish I had taken a photo of the town center, it was adorable. More importantly, I wished I explore the antiques shops and bric and brac stores, but alas, I did not have enough time (plus they close so early! - before 5pm??!!). Next time I will try and go to the shops and perhaps have some tea and scones at the tea house.

1 comment:

IyouweBlog.com said...

wow!!!! the calm water looks like a clear mirror =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram