Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cue Favourites

So the disadvantage of going to London/France a month after the launch of Fashion Week in Australia and I guess around the world is the fact that my one of my favourite stores, Cue also released their Spring/Summer collection (and it's a goodie) and unfortunately I have to save.

I'm praying that people will not buy the items I love (very unlikely that this will happen)..

I'm really loving the following..


L: I love the Terracotta pants (it will be more visible in two photos time)
R: The colour block dress is so simple but will be flattering and a classic piece perfect for any wardrobe!


The Colour Block Dress


Strip shirt with Terracotta pants (the pants just look so comfy and the contrast black line and the button are two perfect details to put an edge to otherwise normal pants)


I love this dress (The Blue Overlay dress) - it's so 1950s but with a bit of a modern twist!
I wonder if this would suit me. Please let it suit me. It's the perfect thing I've been looking for since seeing this classic movie on a Sunday afternoon (I can't remember the title for the life of me!)


The White Sleevless Shirt Dress seems like the perfect summer item to have in your wardrobe. Perfect for those days and nights at the beach/shop/picnics.
Casual, yet can be dressed up.



I haven't quite decided if I like the whole sleevless blazer thing but the detail and cut of the blazer is beautiful.
Cue said that they have one with sleeves but only in selected stores.
But I love the shorts.
And the colour is so pretty.


*SIGH* alas I cannot have all. I must find something similar/better in London/Paris. Otherwise I must definitely get the colour block dress (and if it suits me the Blue overlay dress).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram