I finally had the chance to pop in the store the other day (usually I work everyday and having an RDO is nice like that; gives you a chance to explore). Everything in the store was on sale - massively on sale.
Although I shouldn't be spending money seeing as I have bills up to my ears to pay I couldn't help it but get this dress - especially seeing as it was over 50% off and was such a simple, elegant design, but oh so hot!
The dress doesn't include the belt, but hey it'd look good with any wide belt. It comes in black, ivory, white and bronze.
Now I have to clean out my wardrobe and have to start ebaying and going to the markets and selling clothing I don't wear anymore.
You will come visit when I start selling won't you? My clothes are in the best of conditions!


No comments:
Post a Comment