So, I've been crushing on Butter Nail Polish, but I'm pretty sure there aren't any stockist in Perth, so when I found that Instyle Magazine gave away a FREE FULL SIZE 11mL BUTTER NAIL POLISH in two different colours - baby pink and hot red, I had to buy the magazine, and of course the fact that I haven't had my fashion fix in a while. Satisfying two of my desires. Can't go wrong.
So I have the colour a whirl and painted it over the weekend, especially seeing as my Sally Hansen - wine coloured nails were chipped and I wanted something voom voom for the fashion festival.
The colour and the pigment is amazing! The Pillar Red Butter Nail Polish is brilliantly bright, shiny and I can't seem to stop staring at it.
In fact if you run the polish through paper the pigment can stain the paper in a little crayon red. The colour hasn't chipped although my of my nail has! and sorry for my unruly paint on the left hand!
Now I just need to find a stockist in Perth or one on the web that posts to Perth for free. Anyone of any?




No comments:
Post a Comment