Friday, October 12, 2012

Piano man

As part of the Awesome Festival for the school holidays there are random pianos (and out of tune) scattered all across Perth and the Cultural Art Centre. You are encouraged to jump on one and twinkle the ivory keys.

I took a photo of this ole business man sitting at one of the Pianos in the middle of Murray street mall. He looked rather shy and awkward when jumping onto the seat at first, but then one he started to play he was rather relaxed and seemed almost like a kid.
It was a pity that the street performer near him was making such a horrible racket with some toy DJ machine and his laptop.

I sneaked in a photo, because for some reason, seeing this after work, after I got off the bus and away from the peak hour traffic horror, it made me smile.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram