Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Frenchie times

I can't believe it'd be the end of October tomorrow! Time flies way too fast!

I'm rather excited as November is my birthday month and finding time to celebrate my birthday with my family and friends is proven to be a monumentous task! So I be having several different dinners at places I've been wanting to try but haven't got the opportunity. It also means I'll be very poor..!!

So to start off I am going to my favorite French bistro - P'tite Ardoise in highgate with my closest of friends I've known for over 10 years. The staff at P'tite Ardoise have been so wonderful so far as to accommodate a large group at their small dining room and offering me set menus (which is adaptable).

Then bf is spoiling me with a lovely dinner at the Loose Box. I hope it'd be fantastic because I wasn't impressed with Les Bistro Des Artistes (a post that should be written up very soon).

Then a lovely intimate family dinner with bf and my parents, brothers and their gfs at Bistro Gulliaume. Should be pretty good! A

Noticing a pattern there? All French restaurants!

There goes my savings! Anyone willing to sponsor my meal?? Hahaa kidding...

Then I also have a couple of Hens Party and a wedding!!

Oh did I mention tomorrow I get to dine at the Print Hall dining with a couple of beautiful ladies C & E! So excited.. We'll catch up and it'd be like a bday celebration for all three of us!

So much for losing weight. I've been fairly good most of the time - going to the gym 3x a week but diet wise... If there wasn't so many places I want to try/if the foodie in me would stop and control herself I would be fine... just have to make sure I control myself when I go out and eat... I have a Herve Leger I need to make sure I still fit freaking nicely in! So far I'm just a little blotted.. But there is a quick and effective cure for that... The Dukan Diet. So good!!

Which I will restart again now!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram