Tuesday, October 23, 2012

"For someone that eats out so much and loves her food so much you look bloody amazing!"

A friend of mine made a comment the other week about my eating habits. These were her exact words..

"For someone that eats out so much and loves her food so much you look bloody amazing!"

HAHA and although it's almost like an insult I take it as a compliment. Because firstly I don't have a fast metabolism. Far from it. My body loves to keep me insulated! XD~~

And YES I could be TEN TIMES THE SIZE I actually am! And YES my parents have told me to stop going out so much and I truly try to!

For instance, I'm actually very much sick of eating out at the moment, and yet I have a list of restaurants I want to try and dine at. So I'm going to detox for a while (I managed to for about 5 days and then went all down hill with haven't not seen several friends in a long while!) Detoxing doesn't help when eating is socialising.

Anyway, I watch what I eat, and when I'm actually on my diet - strict diet that is - I watch what I eat when I go out. Otherwise anything is fair game. I don't deprieve myself of what I love. But I restrict and choose my meals carefully when I feel like I'm starting to lose shape. It also helps that I'm addicted to sweating off at the gym. I try to go at least three to four times a week. On a bad week it'd be twice a week, in which case I become very lethargic and BLAH and will have to work harder the next week.

So for her words, I'm grateful, because it shows that I haven't gained any weight despite my eating, in fact when I don't dine out I TRY to be a clean eater. And I work bloody hard to burn everything I eat off!
In fact, if anything I'm a lot toner and healthier now than I have been for ages, after all calories in should always be less than calories out! ^_^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram