Monday, February 11, 2013

Style Inspiration: Emma Watson

One of the wonderful things for us audiences is watching your actor or actress grow in front of you on the big screen. None is more evident than Emma Watson.

From the shy, cute 11 year-old to a beautiful young woman with an amazing sense of style. There really isn't much to say. From her pixie haircut to her long blonde/brown hair, she's able to pull off any look with sophistication, with ease, with elegance.


Look how she has grown...



Casual and chic in skinny black jeans, flats and hey all you need is a good coat/outerwear.. and she'll show you how to wear shorts..




Then her dresses... oh how I love her dresses...





It's magic really. And I believe she doesn't have a stylist and does her own styling too.. not bad I say.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram