It's just with Chinese New Year and the lovely visit of my Uncle, Aunty and cousin from UK it has been a whirl-wind of late nights, along with the usual chaos of work!
In fact, I really should be sleeping instead of updating this on my phone. I have work tomorrow and it starts at 730am!!
So, I leave you with the Chinese New Year Massive dinner that is celebrated by my immediate family (no uncles, aunties, grandparents involved - that came on Tuesday and Wednesday that just went..).
I hope you all have a lovely weekend and I hope to post tomorrow or Sunday! promise!
Like I said the immediate dinner celebrations for Chinese New Year was a banquet! Cooked by my Mum and Dad. It was lovely. The strawberry sorbet was the perfect cleanser after the massive meal. I love Weis.
Gong Xi Fa Cai! Here's to the new year and to the year of the snake!













No comments:
Post a Comment