I love French films and never seem to get enough of it, especially their comedy and romantic films. They are so enjoyable and an absolute delight to watch without the trashy lame rom-coms of Hollywood. Instead they are rather insightful and witty. And anyway, it's nice to see my favourite French actress and actors on screen.
Tonight I'll be heading to Cinema Paradiso to watch Sophie Marceau in Happiness Never Comes Alone (Un Bonheur N'Arrive Jamais Seul) with my younger cousin, who also happens to be a lover of French films as well. Before we see the movie we be heading to Oliver's Restaurant because my cousin hasn't been and hopefully it will be better than the last time I went.
Then on April we will be seeing Meet Me in Real Life (Chercher Le Garcon) and heading to P'tite Ardoise Bistro, to complete our French experience.
I would recommend you to see a film or two or more. Check out the Alliance Francaise French Film Festival website here for the schedule of films and trailers and book tickets through Luna Palace Cinema group here.
Experience the magic of France, even if it is just for a couple of hours. It's on in Perth from 19 March until 7th April. Check it out!

No comments:
Post a Comment