Saturday, March 16, 2013

Retrotastic @ Maylands Whatley Crescent

When I walked down the shops on Whatley Crescent, opposite the Maylands train station, on the same strip as that of my favourite cake shop, Sherbet, I discovered a retro gem - the Retrotastic store.


It stocks all things vintage, all things retro. From framed posters, old suit cases, sunglasses, to household items like chairs, lamps, couches, coffee tables and other bic and bracs.




It's such an adorable store and filled with so many things that I wouldn't mind decking out my own place. In particular a few of their lamps and chairs!


Go check it out if you are in the area. Who knows, you might go home with a rare gem. That perfect decor item you've been looking for, or that gift for the girl or boy who wants a little something different for their home.


Location: Retrotastic
200B Whatley Crescent Maylands

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram