Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Food inspired catwalks.. or Catwalk inspired foods?

I love pretty clothes, accessories, shoes, bags etc. like any other girl. In fact, too much love for them. I spend way too much. Most of my pay packet goes towards good food (eating out).. and shopping. My love for shopping is rather outrageous. I didn't realise it has gotten so bad until I tried cleaning out my wardrobe. I found several new outfits to wear and luckily my pleather skirt I bought 3-4 years back and have only ever worn it twice is now highly fashionable (back when I bought it, it was NOT fashionable, I bought it because it was different). Now I found that it just gives it that rock edge to my outfits. I've worn it out so many times over the last 2 weeks of catching up with friends (over food of course!).

Anyway, what I really want to get to is... apart from dressing up to go out for breakfast, lunch (or hell brunch), dinner, dessert, bar, shopping etc. and making sure the outfit fits each occasion, location and of course room for food. My choice of fashionable wears really depends on where I'm going and how much I'll be eating (you need to really wear your fat fashionable clothing if you are going for degustation for example).

Strangely enough, recently I found some fashion that oddly resembles food. It either looks like food, or reminds me of food, or hey, maybe, the designers were inspired by the delicious, gorgeously presented lunch/dinner that they had while they chatted about beautiful things.

Just look at the photos and you will see what I mean...











Or...

I could just be crazy... and possibly hungry..

What do you think?

Please note photos are collected by tasteofrunway.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love taste of runway and I found out about them from you
its an amazing concept and I never thought about it before!!
FOOD IS WHAT BRINGS PEOPLE TOGETHER SO I DEFINITELY THINK THE DESIGNERS GOT THEIR INSPIRATION FROM EATING ;)

MIss Tina said...

that is actually a fair point.. food does bring people together..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram