Lucky for me I headed down south to celebrate my bf's mum's 50th birthday. Yay for a bit of chill so that I can at least have a blazer on.
Despite that my obsession with jackets and boots haven't weaned. I'm really wanting the following things but I just don't have the income to get them! (plus I'm trying ever so hard to save my money for my travels to NYC).. but anything remotely similar at a cheaper price (and GOOD quality) would be awesome. If anyone knows of alternatives please let me know!!
I really want the beautifully soft leopard print light trench coat from Witchery. It's such a classic cut and is the perfect statement piece over top and jeans, dress and tights and the material is lovely to have on. I want want want!
I'm also wanting this awesome Jeffrey Campbell Black Patent Cut-Out Trompe L'oeil Boots. It has a very cool geometric clear wedge heel and its a little ankle bootie with a pointed toe. Love love love! They are just so gorgeous!
Then for more practical cold weather coat (and one not for Perth weather but for travelling to the Northern Hemisphere's winter).. Country Road Spliced Padded Parka - puffer jacket with faux shealing lined hood and utility pockets. Practical and not too bad in the style department either...
Then there are these futuristic, unbelievable cool Theyskens Theory Elerie Aova Black Bootie. Just look at them!
But seriously.. boots will not be complete without the wedge ankle booties by Acne - Acne Hybria Lea (or really any Acne boots - in leather of course - are my wish).. It will go with EVERYTHING in my wardrobe!
SIGH! I don't think I'll be getting any of these anytime soon.
pictures from: witchery, country road, ssense, 2threads and mywardrobe websites




No comments:
Post a Comment