Friday, August 2, 2013

Leopard print for my eyes

I got some new frames so that I can see better. BAD news is my power on my left increased and my right decreased. At my age (going into the wrong side of my 20s and going up the age bracket in survey filling forms) you would think they would stop. Apprently my eyes are strained and really need to be exercised and relax them from too many screens.

Anyway.. it's a chance to get a new look and I was finally able to get some plastic frames that has a bit of a nose piece so that it actually sits on my nose. To top it of it has leopard print! And its by oroton and my health fund covered 98% (or something like that) of it and I was only out of pocket 24$! Hella yah for bargains!

so what do you think?  YAY OR NAY?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram