Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Ciao Italia

The little italian restaurant on the corner of Douglas street and Mill Point Road is one of my favourites, the name; Ciao Italia. The owners are Siclians and they make one mean authentic italian meal, with LARGE portions (trust me you'll bring home a doggie bag), great flavour, cosy atmosphere, and when I say little I mean LITTLE - expect to get to know your neighbouring table very very well!

They are always busy regardless of which nights you go to (all except Monday - they are not open). They don't except bookings, so expect to wait anywhere between 10minutes to 40 minutes but trust me it's worth it, especially for their Ciao Italia fetticuine and their tiramasu.

All I can say is, the waitstaff definitely recognises us and we've tried almost everything on the menu. The photos will do all the talking.



 Folded pizza


Seafood Spaghetti



Calamarri


Chicken Parmigiana



Ciao Italia Fetticine



Seafood Pizza with extra chilli!


This is Chocolate haven.. I can't remember what it's called


Hazelnut Ice-cream ball thing! It's delicious! =D



Gelato ice-cream



Raspberry Custard Tart ^_^

and finally.. the star..





TIramasu!!

I let you guys be the judge as to whether it's worth the wait or how good it is! =D


Ciao Italia on Urbanspoon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram