Thursday, October 1, 2009

a moment of weakness for Dior and Oscar De La Renta...

My recent buys are my babies and I can't WAIT WAIT WAIT until they are at my doorstep next week. Counting down the days until they are here!

They are complete and utter vintage pieces from Claire Inc.  who resides in Adelaide and seeks designer vintage pieces.

I can wear these to work (if I dare too..) or just spice it up when I go out to eat fantanbulous foods and dine in culinary delights.



Vintage Oscar De La Renta top

 

and my continual love affair with Dior ( I LOVE THEIR MAKE-UP and mositurisers!)
Vintage DIOR suit blazer - all I can say is the CUT and colour is HOT HOT HOT!

I do realise that they are both pokey-dotted. But hey a girl needs her spots on some days! They always make you look oh-so-cute-young-and-bubbly!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram