Nothing beats a random weekday off from work for my RDO!
So what's better than spending it at a spa!
I went to the relatively new Endota spa opposite His Majesty's Theatre near Empire Games on Hay street in The city.
Climb the stairs and you are already starting to relax as soothing music fills the air and the rush of the city is left behind.
I had a lovely lady Laura look after mre. Shr firstly waxed my legs and shaped my eyebrows before leading me into dimmed room with soothing music. I had a foot massage and scrub before a beautiful one hour full body massage. Followed by a 30 minute calming facial. I swear I fell asleep at some point.
It was just blissful and I didn't want to go back to reality.
If only I was a lady of leisure wouldn't mind getting it done more often.



No comments:
Post a Comment