Tuesday, January 8, 2013

YSL Arty Ring

It started a few years ago, I didn't think much of it. In fact I thought it was alright bit over the top and something I probably wouldn't wear too often.

Then every year.. It teases me with it presence on a friend, on the web, on The blogs.

Finally.. I decided to try it on and went to Cultstatus on King street (No. 66 to be exact) to see the gold ring with black and gold through it. There was an array of colours, a decent collection for Perth.

I was only going to try it and then leave. If I loved it I was going to get it from SSense or Net-a-Poter. But alas, it called my name, it wrapped itself around me, three different colours ; moss green with rose gold, black with gold, and this creamy/pinky one.. all so beautiful! All fitting so snuggly around my fingers. It kept calling me as I looked around.

It worked its way into my mind, telling me that its the perfect statement jewellery. It showed me all the different outfits I can wear it with. It told me to get the moss green/emerald because it alluded class and elegance whilst still being a big statement piece, plus it told me I would probably wear it the most.

Damn! So I came out of Cultstatus with a YSL Arty Oval ring in green with gold through it an of course in rose gold ring. Good thing I worked overtime!

But now I promised myself no more self indulgence and to save; I plan to be in USA and Canada at the end of the year.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram