Saturday, March 27, 2010

i just can't slow down..

Today was suppose to be one of those days where I can wake up late, meet my parent's friend's daughters and go to lunch with them, walk around East Perth area, pack, catch a few ZzzZzz's then dinner with my friends before I'm off to the airport.

Alas, that didn't happen. I ended up waking up at 8:30am, cleaned my room, semi-packed (still not quite finished), did the whole hosting lunch/walk thing, getting flowers because my future cousin in law's dad just past away and I'm still to attend dinner. I'm seriously exhausted.

5 days off work, Chicago last night, whirlwind day today. OMG. I really need to slow down and do nothing and just relax.

This holiday is going to be another whirlwind - IT's going to be FANTASTIC. But exhausting. Especially tonight. Sleep is going to be minimal.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram