Friday, March 5, 2010

falling down the rabbit hole..

I just saw the best re-make of Alice in the Wonderland to date.


Tim Burton is a master of his field - hands down - no competition.

The costumes were surperb. The characters were rejuvernated and so alive!! The actors - FANTASTIC! (*SWOON johnny depp* - he's just one of a kind)

The 3D animations were spectacular and I was captivated by Underland!

I won't spoil it. I recommend you go see ALICE IN WONDERLAND!!

by TIm Burton (and I didn't realise that it was also a disney movie!)


Anyway, it's past my bedtime - I'm completely knackered, exhausted, tired - been a long long long week that never seems to end (still have tomorrow - thank GOD it's Friday!) and the movie finished late - but I had to post about it, it's just fantastic. I wouldn't mind seeing it again!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram