Thursday, March 11, 2010

my almost Christian Louboutin moment..

sorry for the lack of updates - have been working, watching movies, catching up with friends and attempting to study (somewhat - nothing is getting done). I managed to fit in a shopping trip though. I ended up with getting a Cellini Sport bag for work. I also bought these look-a-like Christian Louboutin boots Fifre - except instead of all leather, its made from suede. IT's exactly the same style except it's fraction of the price.



Robert Robert - $215



The Christian Louboutin Fifre Booties - granted they look hot, they still just a pair of shoes and it's $1800 in Perth (although I think on the net they are on sale for $USD 654 which is too much.

But I'm starting to think I should return them. Thank God i didn't get the real thing ays? I might stick to getting my Chloe quitted leather pumps instead.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram