I'm so excited about my trip to Melbourne it's not funny. I've been there a few years ago to go shopping, but this trip, this time, it's different. I feel as though I deserve this. I need this. I haven't felt this excited or this happy and ecstatic in ages. It's undescribable. I realised that I must have been so complacent and so blahsay about my life, hence all those quarter life crisis moments.
I now have something to look forward to. This Melbourne trip is more than just a shopping trip. I'm going with one of my best girlfriends and as soon as we arrive we have a concert booked in, we seeing The Lost Prophet.
We've also booked a date with Frank Woodley and Will Anderson (whom, for some strange reason I always think is Lano - I don't know why, I mean they look NOTHING alike and Will Anderson is 100x cuter!!! and I've seen both of these guys live and I still get confused!!).
We've also decided that we should go to Victoria's countryside as well, as to the specific location - no idea - but this is all depending on the weather, which, unlike Perth, is not guaranteed to be sunny (it'd be the opposite).
I'm also excited about the food aspects of Melbourne too! I didn't get to do a lot of culinary exploring last time I was in Melbourne so this time my aim is to try as many places as possible without blowing my whole budget! Having said that though, S, V and I are apprently having degustation at Vue De Monde - it's French - so should be fabulous - which also means that I have to find a nice dress/outfit in Melbourne somewhere.
So yes, I'm very excited and can't wait until my break!

No comments:
Post a Comment